MOULD - NEVER EVER!

Mould in your house is not only uncomfortable and unaesthetic, but also highly dangerous for our health. Allergies and asthmatical diseases could be the result if mould spores are airborne.

The reasons for mould are different, however, in most cases it is caused by high humidity which condenses on cold areas and leads to wetness.Especially bathrooms are affected by high humidity. In addition if there is no working circulation of air, mould is only a question of time.

WE HAVE THE SOLUTION!

With"MOULD STOP" mould can be prevented! "Mould stop" is an innovative heating system which drys humidity in rooms and works against new mould formation.

TWO PRODUCTS - ONE SOLUTION

1. The heater - For the installation behind walls or under floor covers to dry the humidity.

2. The timer - For an energy efficient use of the heater.

The combination of both devices enables a successful and permanent elimination of mould!